Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Upcoming Performances Spring 2016

Hi Everyone,

We are singing 3 times in April.

  Sunday  April  3.
Szekely Aldas  #1043 in Green book
 Scot- dont worry about this.  We  are ok.
First time  Part one
 Second time Part 2
  Third time  both
Fourth time  both

Sunday April 17
Defying Gravity - by Jimmy Buffett

Sunday April 24  Dillman's Service on Passover  and the Holocaust
In My Quiet Sorrow  # 1006 in Green  book

and then with congregation,
 220: Bring Out the Festal Bread and
104  When Egypt Israel Was in Egypt's Land

We talked about a song for 5/ 15 , Susan  Chandler's service.  I listed to it and it's great-- but I think best as a solo.  She and I are emailing about  this.  More later.

We listened to # 1035, the African American song and discussed this as a challenge piece for sometime in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment