<<
Good rehearsal last night!
we looked at ( in order of proposed performance)
108 My Life Flows On in Endless Song
292 If I can Stop One Heart from Breaking
409 Sleep My Child
I wrote to Terre to see if we can sing a week from sunday, that's July 24 My Life Flows on In Endless Song ( #108)
1. All sing "oo" in parts
2. verses 1 in parts, quietly
3. verse 2 in parts, medium
4. verse 3 in parts, loud. Slight break
then sing
"It sounds an echo in my soul " all on melody loud
then
"How Can I keep from singing" in parts also loud.
Plan on singing 292 If I can Stop One Heart from Breaking on August 21
I cant find my notes on who's doing what parts on 292 From memory
Scott on Bass,
Sara on tenor
Sara ( and Paula?) Alto
Susan on Soprano
Elaine played piano and didn't sing at all -- will have to discuss this next time
We worked on an arrangement of Sleep My Child
again from memory
Scott on Bass,
Sara on tenor
Sara Elaine ( and Paula?) Alto
Susan on Soprano not sure who takes over soprano when Susan adds her part on the top which she will look at creating at home.
Enjoy the week-- looking forward to next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment