Just a reminder for all of us...
Please continue practice of Keep the Fire in the Solstice book (p. 10) and read the surrounding text to inform your approach and contextualize it better. Also keep practicing We are a Circle (p. 16), Solstice Chant (pp. 20-23), and Though my Soul (p. 24). Reading the text for them would probably be helpful, too.
Check out the rehearsal notes for each piece starting on p. 51, too. I keep forgetting about them but they're great.
Please keep brainstorming about who might be good to talk to about the Director spot. We had a couple more good ideas yesterday; hopefully something will pan out soon.
I am Elaine Fredendall and I have approved this post.
ReplyDeleteThanks Susan. I was going to write this very thing and you've beat me to it!
yes, I just now saw the very serendipitous duplication in your email to the group :) (and next rehearsal if we need lip/mouth warmup we can just say serendipitous duplication 10 times fast...
Deleteomg that is sooooo funny - I didn't see the first line at first glance LOLOLOLOL
Delete