I'd like you input re price for the Auction Item. Please respond by Thursday night.
Do you want to offer a fixed bid? If yes, how much. I"m thinking $30
OR
Do you want to offer it to the 10 highest bidders-- which Heather mentioned last night. It could inspire some friendly competition ( and feed our egos) or could leave people with less income feeling left out-- I can see it both ways. Hence I'd like your input.
Also, I think S Clay is right-- having it on game day complicates it a bit so please seriously consider the non game dates: Sept 14 and 21
Eek! I have no idea. I see the advantages of both... Marty and Cindy Lee may have some feedback, too, in case we're still perplexed on Thurs.
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking charge of this, Elaine. Will be lots o fun!
Heather's idea is good re getting feedback from M and CL - I'm completely split between the two options, too... maybe that means it doesn't make much difference? whichever way we go maybe if we do it again next year we could try the other way...
ReplyDelete