Note again - I added stuff we discussed adding on 6/10/13 - Sclay
________________________
We are singing twice this Sunday May 19
1. Om Mani Pe Me Hung as of Wed, it is planned that we will sing it ourselves and the congregation will be asked to join us when they feel comfortable
2. Mediation on Breathing ( When I Breath in I breath in love)
Please make every effort to be in the rehearsal room ready to sing at 10
Here's my first draft of our repertoire. Please add what I've missed. I can send the excel file to anyone who wants to work with that.
NOTE (6/17/13) Please do not refer to this list any longer - updated/active repertoire list is in a separate post now. Access it here or via the top link in the lefthand sidebar.
| Our repertoire | |
| 23rd Psalm McFerrin | |
| Adiemus by Karl Jenkins | |
| All is Well by Meg Barnwelll | |
| Alleluia Jay Alhouse | |
| Breaths # 1001 (Listen More Often to Things) | |
| Bright Morning Stars | |
| Comfort Me | |
| Deep Peace | |
| Donna Nobis Pacem | |
| He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother | |
| Heart of the Mother | |
| I am Willing | |
| Jazz Alleluia | |
| Kore Evohe and all
from Winter Solstice May I be Filled with Loving Kindness (blue hymnal #1031) |
|
| Meditation on Breathing ( When I breath in ) | |
| Minuit Mozart "Alleluia" grey hymnal #384 |
|
| O Vos Omnes Om Mani Pe Me Hung |
|
| Pachelbel in grey hymnal | |
| Pie Jesu | |
| Round and Round Székely áldás |
|
| There are no strangers here | |
| Untill We are Gathered Again
Side by Side When Our Heart is in a Holy Place |
|
| When the Song of the Angels is Stilled | |
| When Your Heart is in a Holy
Place Woyaya |
|
| In Process | |
| Cantelena by Karl Jenkins | |
| Bach Aria Calypso Alleluia (blue hymnal #1036) |
|
| Fantasia that Sara gave us | |
| Wanting Memories | |
| We Shall Be Free When will the fighting cease? (blue hymnal #1025) |
|
| Requests: | The Women are Singing Tonight |
| Bless the Beasts and the Children Winnie the Pooh Medley |
|
Songs from the recent " Choir" past |
|
| Open the Window Children | |
| Everybody's Got a Place in the Choir | |
and there are many more that could go here |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment