Monday, January 30, 2017

rehearsal notes 1/30/17

Present:
Elaine
Scott T
Jay
Sherri
Sara S
Sarah M
Susan

We covered:
"Heart of the Mother"
Boyce "Alleluia"

Try for more fluidity when you sing HOTM.

We worked on dynamics and just kind of reviewed parts on the Alleluia.
Be careful of ritard at end. Watch the "yah!'s"


Also I forgot (tks Elaine!):
<<
Listen to the files you received for shed a little light. Please be able to,sing along with your part as you listen to your file. I want to resume working on this next week 

If you need practice on the alleluia remember  there are are excellent learning tools for each part on line.  The link has been previously posted on the blog and is also on the front cover of your score.
>>


"Shed a Little Light" files are in Dropbox - you all should have received access notices via email - if you don't have a Dropbox account I believe that Sherri said she and Jay could make a CD for you.

Paula in particular: we didn't add you via Dropbox b/c we figured a CD would be easier. Please coordinate with Sherri and Jay.

Sherri and Jay please yell if you don't have time, etc.... 


1 comment:

  1. I'm doing this as a comment too b/c that way it will re-mail itself to everyone. I've added this stuff in the original blogpost as well so you can go straight there for everything if you like.

    Elaine reminded me of some things I forgot in the blog post:
    <<
    Listen to the files you received for shed a little light. Please be able to,sing along with your part as you listen to your file. I want to resume working on this next week

    If you need practice on the alleluia remember there are are excellent learning tools for each part on line. The link has been previously posted on the blog and is also on the front cover of your score
    >>

    "Shed a Little Light" files are in dropbox - you all should have received access notices via email - if you don't have a Dropbox account I believe that Sherri said she and Jay could make a CD for you.

    Paula in particular - we didn't add you via Dropbox b/c we figured a CD would be easier - please coordinate with Sherri and Jay - Sherri and Jay please yell if you don't have time etc.

    ReplyDelete