Thursday, August 28, 2014

Upcoming dates (on gcal too)

All Sundays unless otherwise noted. Boldeds are for sure. Un-boldeds/italicized are tentative or undecided or we just still need to decide on piece/s...


  • 9/7 (Theme: Earth-centered religions)  Turq. hymnal #1064 "Blue Boat Home"
  • 9/21 (Afternoon, Eve's ordination, must arrive by 1:15pm) 
    • turquoise hymnal #1051 ("We are/For each child that's born…")
    • "I am Willing." 

  • 9/28 maybe (Theme: St. Francis and Mystics of other Traditions) - maybe Sherri solo: "Bless the Beasts and the Children"
  • 10/5 (Theme: Hinduism) Turq. hymnal "#1001 "When I breathe in"
  • 10/12 (Theme: Stewardship) "We are the ones we've been waiting for" OR "For All that is My Life"
  • 10/19 (Theme: Vision and Hopes)  "Give Light (and people will find a way)"
  • 10/26 maybe - (Theme: Remembrance) … ideas for piece/s?
  • 11/2 maybe - (Theme: Ancient civil religion) …ideas for piece/s?
  • 11/9 maybe - (Theme: Grace as a holy gift) "Go Lifted Up"?
  • 11/30 maybe - (Theme: Guest at your table) "Go Lifted Up" or solo? or…? ideas?
  • 12/21 WSSR?
  • 12/24 5pm Joint Christmas Eve service with Peace Church - "When the Song of the Angels is Stilled" - if enough people will be available - if we can work it up again we could do it for UUFC sometime prior to that as well

I think that's about it for now. I for one will be here for 12/24 - I forgot to pipe up when we were going thru stuff the other night. I would love it even more than Rev. Susie if we work that one up again. Anyone else game and available?

Off to the gcal… Anyone has questions about it or the blog or anything please don't forget to grab me - in person before or after rehearsal if you prefer - I'll bring my mac each week as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment