Tully is having his first bonafide repair job - well if you count a new battery as a repair job. Actually if we're counting new elements I guess our new tires in February should really count as the first repair… or perhaps 3 years ago when he had to have a new antenna because some @$$**** student tore his original one off in a Clemson Univ. parking lot.
Ahem. :) Anyway, back to our sheep (French expression which I will gladly explain someday)...
Can't believe our last post was 4/14. I know I've been out of the loop (self-imposed, not you all! :) but I thought I had come to a few rehearsals after the SoirĂ©e - maybe we just didn't have anything that needed notetaking…
First and foremost - welcome Scott!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again we are very very very happy to have you! And - you are much more talented than you think, or at least than you let on that you think :) Plus - tremendous sight-reading last night!!
Next… you all might see that we have a new name at the top - I took the liberty. We can change it anytime if we would like to think up another Super Clever name like we did with SSSHHE Sings. I just wanted to put something up now that would be more accurate in the interim.
It is far easier to leave the URL as is (with "shesings" in the address); if we would like we could always do a separate blog for our co-ed group, too. Pretty easy to set up so just say the word if so. Also even tho the name on the blog itself is changed the admin pages still say "She Sings" at the top so if you're not a She and are ever posting please do not take offense.
For the time being anything posted on the blog or calendar will need to specify whether info/pieces are for SS or for the co-ed choir. Please keep this in mind with any blogposting or calendar events (usually this is me or Elaine but just in case…)
OK I promise these will not always be this long. (yeah we've heard that before Susan…)
(whispered: …and she hasn't even had caffeine this morning… uh oh)
ps We can always add more tabs at the top that pertain to the co-ed choir and/or to both choirs. I'm leaving the covenant and the word cloud for now - we could always expand both for the co-ed or do new ones - the word cloud would be really fun to re-do now actually to see if it would be very different, considering the women's new perspective after the passage of time and Scott's (and any other males we would be lucky enough to get) input...
ReplyDeleteThank you for the warm welcome. I'm very glad to be a member.
ReplyDelete